- Program the TV-Silencer:
- Plug in the battery using adapter provided
- Press the mute button one time on the TV or stereo remote.
The red LED flashes and the unit is programmed.
- Repeat if needed for second remote.
- Plug the telephone cord and the new cord into either port on the splitter.
- Plug the splitter into the closest phone jack.
- Mount the TV-Silencer with direct line of sight to the TV or stereo with two-sided tape, then connect the TV-Silencer to the splitter.
TV-Silencer controls 1 or 2 devices.
Complete with everything needed for installation:
• TV-Silencer • Splitter • Double-sided tape
• 25 ft. Telephone Cord (any length will work)
• 9 volt Battery and Adapter(for programming only